uHandy Mobile Microscope DuetRegular price $129.95
A lab-grade microscope experience built onto your palm.
For homeschoolers, parents & kids, or enthusiasts who love hands-on explorations.
A Broader and Deeper Vision
uHandy Duet includes two lenses with different magnification and light sources. Utilizing the ambient light, Lo-Mag Lens is great for observing textures. Hi-Mag Lens, with an active light source built in, is suitable for detailed structures of thin samples. With the toolkit and accessories in the kit, microscopic exploration is now easy and powerful.
1. Homeschooling or Self Learning
2. Outdoor Explorations
3. Science Discoveries
...You name it!
- Capture your new discovery and share it with friends anytime anywhere. Microscopy is not just an one-eye experience anymore!
- Super easy to set up with your tablet/smartphone, and extremely intuitive to use.
- Sampling is no sweat and safe with the patented Sample Stickers, a lifesaver when keeping specimens for future review is needed.
- Workable on water samples - daphnia (water fleas), paramecium, chemicals, you name it!
1. Hi-Mag Lens
2. Light Stage
3. Circular Slide
4. Slide Holder
5. Quick Clip (for Hi-Mag Lens)
6. Lo-Mag Lens
7. Sample Caps ×3
8. Sampling Stickers
9. Sample Hubs
10. Collecting Album
12. Drawstring Bag
13. Sample Card (with 3 samples)
|Resolution||around 3.6µm or 167 line pairs/mm||around 1.2µm or 500 line pairs/mm|
|Magnification||optimized for 10x~120x, maximum*300x||optimized for 30x~360x, maximum*800~1000x|
|Often used for||observing an object's surface texture||seeing through structural details|
|Field of view||5mm in diameter, equivalent to conventional optical microscope (OM) 40x magnification||1mm in diameter, equivalent to conventional optical microscope (OM) 200x magnification|
- Size and Weight
Hi-Mag Lens: 55mm × 45mm × 30mm
Light Stage: diameter 55mm, height 25mm
Lo-Mag Lens (with Sample Cap): 70mm × 30mm × 28mm
- Battery and Power
Battery: LR44 × 2
Battery Life: 48 hours
＊ Lo-Mag Lens works without batteries.